Thursday, March 31, 2011

Swap at GDITC

IMG_5999

 

 

IMG_6000

 

 

IMG_6001

GDITC….Chooky organized a swap…..to make something designed by Anni Downs…so I decided to make the “Large Notebook” from Anni’s book “In the life of a bag”….(fantastic book)

and guess who got my gift, my very dear friend Kerry – Cottage On The Hill

and can you believe it….today is the last day of the month….so OPAMERS…..time to do your tallies, update your sidebars and please send either Kris or myself an email with your total….

Happy, Happy Thursday…

Take Care Peg…..Open-mouthed smile

 

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

 

17 comments:

  1. very cute and lovely that Kerry got your parcel........

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your book Peg what a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Peg. How special for Kerry to receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your notebook, it's lovely, lucky Kerry.....i am now kicking myself i didn t join in

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely. Anni is one very talented lady and your interpretation is just gorgeous. Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peg that is just way too pretty - lucky Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful book! love the detail on the front, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely book cover, Peg.....Kerry must have been thrilled....I love the basket applique, and used the same design on my swap gift too, but in the wool felt....beaut designs by Anni....

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely design and the seed beads in the flowers look cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great swap you all had :)

    I have 4 finished for march month. So I am very pleased with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah well...what can I say......Kerry was very lucky that journal was still in her house after I left..it was beautiful...and in my colours too...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peg, It is absolutely gorgeous. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful note book! And I love how colors are brought together!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg