Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OPAM Winners…….

 IMG_5959

IMG_5960

The young couple next door are due to have their first baby, a little girl, so I have put together these charm squares, and I hope to get it quilted by the weekend….

opam%202011%20sm

OPAMers sorry for the delay in announcing our January and February winners, but I sort of lost the plot…but here we go, I am going to list the Jan winners and if you pop over and visit Kris she will be announcing the Feb winners……

total number of finishes for Jan…..510

total number of finishes for Feb…..708

Well done to everyone, you should be so proud of yourself….

drum roll please

Amanda R

Gari

Shiree

Congrats to these three OPAMers, please could you send me your address….now pop over t0 Kris’s blog and you can see who our Feb winners were….thanks so much for all the emails at month end and for updating those sidebars it does make our job so easy….

take care

Happy Tuesday

Peg …..:>)…..

If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a darling quilt... your neighbors are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely colours
    very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fresh colours in the quilt - Lucky neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, I've not won anything with OPAM before. I'll email you straight away with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt is gorgeous Peg. Don't apologize for the delay... You have so much on your plate, I don't know how you do it. Take a big breath today Peg and I hope you catch up and can relax xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilt for a baby! Congratulations to the January winners!! :) Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that quilt top Peg, so bright and cheery!!
    Congrats to the winners :o)!!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Peg,

    The baby quilt is beautiful. Love the material on the border.Congratulaltions to the winners. I wonder how many finishes there will be for March.
    With the cooler weather I am sure we can reach 800 finishes!!!
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations winners!! I love the baby quilt. Those fabric is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg