Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winners we have three…..

 

OPAM_satin We have the Winners for May OPAM 2010 and they are……………..congratulations…….

Lynda

Chris

Vickie

For the moth of May we had a total of

512 finishes….

which is pretty darn good…well done to everyone who had a finish…and both Kris and I would like to thank you all again for playing by the rules….doing a post about your finish and then adding it to your sidebar and for those who send us an email…that is the icing on the cake….so lets dig deep and see what we can come up with for June…..half way, lets make it a great month…Ladies please could you send me you snail mail address so I can send off your goodies

IMG_3798

These are  the goodies that I will be packing up to send out to our May winners…..A very special thankyou to Fee for the donation of the gorgeous table runner pattern…

IMG_3763

IMG_3764

IMG_3765

And this is another of the glasses/rotary cutter cases which I have made, this is going to be a prize for our own club motivator – GYMB –(get your mojo back)…I have added one of those little self covered buttons….and this is my first finish for June….

take care Peg….:>)

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo, Lynda! More goodies for your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners.

    What an amazing amount of finishes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - congrats to the winners! Lovely prizes and love your first finish for the month, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Peg,congratulations the winners,they certainly have won some great prizes. Love you first finish for the month Peg. Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh oh oh..I'm so excited now if I could dance around I would-so I'm just doing the happy dance in my mind..thank you so very very much,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. My lucky week Peg - thanks so much to you and Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg