Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New block are nearly there….

IMG_2627

IMG_2626 IMG_2625

This is my “T” block for our FIS online stitching group, the fabric I have used is a Moda……”Renewal’….

Kris and I still have a few more blogs to check to see if they have any finishes…but to everyone who has sent either Kris or myself an email ‘thankyou’….it does save us a lot of time…so tomorrow we will let you know our giveaway winners for January OPAM 2010…..once again congratulations to all you OPAMers out there your achievements for January have been amazing….

Take care Peg…..:>)

14 comments:

  1. I really like that block, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice block, Peg! You're on fire with how many things you're getting finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Peg you have done so much!!! Thank you to you and Kris for hosting OPAM. I am working on my next project...Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, Peg, just lovely! My January finishes are on my Sidebar - pretty chuffed with myself this month, lol!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in your block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely fabric range - your quilt will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fabric is beautiful and I love the block. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely block Peg. Great fabric line too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful fabric! What a pretty block.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your block! Sorry I didn't send an e-mail! :( I wasn't on the ball this past week...to say the least! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your block -- and love the fabrics you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're on fire with how many things you're getting finished!!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg