Saturday, February 4, 2017

My “escape”

IMG_1619(1)

IMG_1612(2)

IMG_1618(1)

IMG_1620(2)

IMG_1621(1)

I decided to update my car….as I do on a regular basis….I work at at a Ford Dealership and they really look after me…..well here she is…..and I am super happy…..even though I am staff I was given this gorgeous arrangement to thank me for my continued support to ROBERT HANDSAKER FORD…. I was very touched….XX

she is a new release 2017 FORD ESCAPE….

Did you want to become and OPAMer….well its not too late…….please go

OPAM 2017 …..HERE…..

we would love you to join us….

HAPPY SATURDAY…

TAKE CARE

KEEP SAFE

PEG

Image result for OVE MY CAR QUOTES

10 comments:

  1. Woooohoooo! So thrilling for you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your escape looks good. Love the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good and I love the personalized plates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab new wheels there... and the schmancy plates too!! Enjoy your new ride, Peg! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have many happy trips in your new Escape Peg.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. starting to look at vehicles............is it AWD??? Not heard of these ones yet.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty - love the plate on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg